Trips & Tours for Active Adults
Accompany a group of like-minded senior citizens on a day trip to local attractions such as theaters, museums, and restaurants, so bring friends or make new friends on the trip!
About the Tours
Tours typically include round-trip fare aboard a comfortable coach bus, entrance and/or show fees, and the services of a seasoned tour leader. Tours are generally affordable, giving participants the opportunity to cut costs with savings opportunities, including group and early-booking discounts.
All tours are currently departing from Founders Park. The lot at Founders Park has parking for attendees to safely leave their car and board the bus. Please arrive 15 to 30 minutes prior to departure in order to register and check-in.
Residents can exclusively register online at cityofaventura.com/ors, the City’s Online Registration System (ORS), and both residents and non-residents may register at any of the following facilities: (New registrations are accepted in person only.)
- Community Recreation Center, 3375 NE 188 Street
- Founders Park, 3105 NE 190 Street
- Waterways Park, 3301 NE 213 Street
To learn more about the available trips and tours, visit the City of Aventura’s Online Registration System at cityofaventura.com/ors.
Time is allocated per trip to allow participants to enjoy lunch on their own.
- Bayside Marketplace in Downtown Miami for a sightseeing cruise along Millionaire’s Row on Wednesday, February 26, 2020. Trip departs from Founders Park at 9:15 a.m.;
- Actor’s Playhouse in Coral Gables for a presentation of “Camelot” on Wednesday, March 25, 2020. Trip departs from Founders Park at 10:45 a.m.;
- Bonnet House Museum & Gardens for a guided tour of the historic Bonnet House & Nature Trail on Wednesday, April 29, 2020. Trip departs from Founders Park at 9:00 a.m.;
- Actor’s Playhouse in Coral Gables for a presentation of “Murder on the Orient Express” on Wednesday, May 20, 2020. Trip departs from Founders Park at 10:45 a.m.