Who can get vaccinated?
The information below is provided by Miami-Dade County.
Individuals 18 years of age or older who work or live in Florida may receive the COVID-19 vaccine. Proof of Florida residency is not a requirement to receive the vaccine in Florida but individuals must provide a photo identification. Minors between the ages of 12 – 17 years of age may receive the Pfizer vaccine but must be accompanied by a parent or guardian and bring with them a completed parental consent form.
Acceptable forms of photo identification include:
- Florida driver license
- Florida identification card issued by the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles
- Consulate ID
- Employee ID
- Farm Worker or Nursery Worker ID
- Debit or credit card
- Military identification
- Student identification
- Retirement center identification
- Neighborhood association identification
- Public assistance identification
- Veteran health identification card issued by the United States Department of Veterans Affairs
- A license to carry a concealed weapon or firearm issued pursuant to Florida Statute 790.06
Where can I get vaccinated?
Walk-up site at Aventura Mall
19575 Biscayne Blvd, Aventura, FL 33180
Across from Bella Luna (same mall entrance)
Open 7 days a week:
Testing: 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Vaccines: 12:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Currently providing both doses of the Pfizer vaccine with a minimum age is 12 years old. Minors must arrive with a parent or guardian who sign a consent form and proper documentation (birth certificate).
- Appointments not required, but individuals are encouraged to schedule an appointment to assist with a quicker registration process on-site. Same day and coming days appointments can be scheduled online or by calling 305-614-2014.
Miami-Dade COVID-19 Vaccine: miamidade.gov/vaccine
State of Florida COVID-19 Vaccine: myvaccine.fl.gov
The Federal sites are operated as a partnership between the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), U.S. Department of Defense, the Florida Department of Health, Florida Division of Emergency Management and Florida National Guard.