- Feature Links
- Website Accessibility & Statement
Website Accessibility & Statement
If you use assistive technology (such as a Braille reader, a screen reader, or TTY) and the format of any material on this website interferes with your ability to access information, please contact us. To enable us to respond in a manner most helpful to you, please indicate the nature of your accessibility problem, the preferred format in which to receive the material, the web address of the requested material, and your contact information. Users who need accessibility assistance can also contact us by phone through the Federal Information Relay Service at 1-800-877-8339 for TTY/Voice communication.
Accessibility Design Guidelines
Our website has been designed with the following accessibility guidelines in mind:
- We work to comply with Section 508 as well as 2.0 A and AA referring to website accessibility standards.
- If you have difficulty accessing the site or have any comments or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Browser Accessibility Information
Many popular browsers contain built-in accessibility tools.
- Internet Explorer Accessibility Information
- Firefox Accessibility Information
- Chrome Accessibility Information
Adobe Reader is required to view and print PDF documents that appear on this website.
- To download this program for free, visit the Adobe website.
- To read PDF documents with a screen reader, please visit the Adobe Reader Accessibility website which provides useful tools and resources.
Supported Assistive Technology
The City is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience as is technologically feasible, regardless of ability. We are actively working to increase the accessibility and usability of our website and in doing so adhere to many of the available standards and guidelines, including the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 A and AA, publicized by the World Wide Web Consortium, as updated and/or otherwise amended from time to time.
We recognize that usability may not function perfectly in every area of the website. We have conducted and continue to conduct ongoing accessibility reviews of our website and remediate any functionality issues. Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing.
If, at any time, you have difficulty using this website, or with a particular web page or function on this site, please contact us by phone at 305-466-8900 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will make efforts to assist you.
If you have found an inaccessible area on the site, please be sure to specify the web page and provide us with any other information you may think will help us locate the area. We will strive to make that page accessible, and if a page cannot be made accessible we will work to make a text version available.